Welcome, and thank you for choosing to Make Harvard Home!
As our property offices are not fully open and keys/fobs will be picked up from small lock boxes, we are unable to greet you in person and give you a folder of information to help you get started living in Harvard University Housing. Instead, we've created "getting started" pages for each Property Operations Group. Below these links you'll find all our regular welcome information. Please reach out to your Property Management Office with any questions.
Getting Started Information
|Botanic Group||Harvard @ Trilogy||Mt. Auburn Group|
|One Western Avenue||Peabody Terrace||Soldiers Field Park|
Additional Welcome Information
- Select your property from the drop-down list for more information about your property; general arrival information is below that.
- Learn about Massachusetts travel forms, quarantining, and other requirements.
- The Property Offices need at least two business days notice to prepare keys and fobs for safe, socially-distanced pick up.
- Common rooms, study rooms, and gyms in Harvard University Housing are closed and will remain so until further notice.
- Email is our primary method of contacting residents and their emergency contacts so be sure that the email addresses we have on file are current and checked frequently.