AMENITIES & FEATURES
- Graduate Commons Program
- Non-smoking property
- Sustainable Community Leaders Program
- Children's Playroom*
- Some units have two bathrooms
- Elevator(s) in building
- Accessible units available
- LEED Silver certified
- Bicycle storage
- Vending machines
- Laundry room
- Common room
- Several study/meeting rooms
- Package Concierge lockers
- Wireless Internet service
- Kitchens include electric stove, dishwasher, and refrigerator
- Central air conditioning
- Steam heat
- Smoke detectors
- Cork, ceramic tile, carpet, vinyl tile flooring
- Heat, hot and cold water, sewer, and electricity included in the rent
- *Residents of One Western Avenue with children up to eight years of age are eligible to participate in the One Western Avenue/Soldiers Field Park Children’s Playroom program.
- The playroom, located in One Western Avenue, is membership-based, with membership terms running from July-December and January–June.
- Spaces are limited.
- Membership requirements include biannual membership fees (per semester), deposit, and collective cleaning responsibilities.
- All playroom memberships are contingent upon members maintaining good standing. Failure to comply with the playroom policies and procedures may result in membership termination.
- Please contact email@example.com for more information about the playroom.
- There are no ceiling lights in the living/bedroom area of studio apartments or in living rooms and bedrooms of larger apartments. We recommend that you bring lamps to light these rooms. Please note that one side of one outlet in bedrooms are tied to a wall switch that can be used to turn a lamp on and off.
- View the One Western Avenue welcome information.
- Harvard University Housing does not manage any parking facilities. Parking for residents is available, for a fee, through Harvard University Parking Services. For information, please go to https://www.transportation.harvard.edu/parking, call 617-496-7827, or visit the Campus Service Center. See www.campusservicecenter.harvard.edu for location and hours. The Soldiers Field Park and One Western Avenue garages are closest to this property.
- Daily visitor permits for on-campus parking areas, based on availability, must be obtained in advance through HU Parking Services. University parking policies are strictly enforced at all times. Any vehicle illegally parked will be towed at the owner’s expense.
- Daily visitor parking is offered, on a space-available basis and for a fee, in the adjacent Harvard Business School parking lot.
- There is a metered parking lot (four hours maximum) across from the Soldiers Field Park garage on Kresge Way. Set your GPS to 111 Western Avenue, Boston, MA.
Please view the City of Boston Parking website to learn about resident and visitor parking restrictions.
Harvard University Housing's furnished apartments do not include linens, dishes, pots/pans, or cutlery. Furnishings differ by unit size and type. Please view our list of furnished units for more information.
Harvard University Housing is dedicated to continually fostering a community of sustainability by improving the efficiency of its buildings and providing residents with the tools and resources to reduce energy and conserve resources.