The Coldwell Banker Real Estate Advantage Program (REAP) is a program in service to the Harvard community and offers the following home-buying benefits to all Harvard faculty, staff, students, and alumni. This includes Harvard’s advocacy and support through the entire process.
Through our partner, Coldwell Banker Realty
- Personalized guidance to help you navigate the competitive real estate market and assignment to an appropriate real estate agent.
- Education about the market and the home-buying process through our free webinars.
- Complimentary Real Estate Market Data and Trends Reports
- Cash back bonus after closing
- Receive a cash back bonus* depending on the sale price of the home you purchase or sell with a program matched real estate agent.
- Please do not contact a Coldwell Banker Realty** agent directly before going through the REAP sign-up and assignment process, as this may disqualify you from the cash back program.
- Contact us for more details on how the cash back bonus works - register with Coldwell Banker Realty or call 888-393-0699.
- Restrictions apply in some states.
*The cash back bonus is offered in most states. In some states, a gift card or commission reduction at closing may be provided in lieu of the cash back bonus. The program is not available for employer-sponsored relocations or transactions in Iowa or outside the United States. The cash back bonus is not available in Alaska and Oklahoma. In Kansas and Tennessee, a MasterCard MAX gift card will be issued. In Mississippi, New Jersey, and Oregon, a commission reduction may be available at closing. The cash back bonus is only available with the purchase and/or sale of your home through the use of a program-introduced real estate agent. The actual amount you receive is based on the purchase and/or sale price of your home. The program award is not available in certain transactions with restricted agent commissions (including many new construction, For Sale by Owner, or For Sale by iBuyer transactions). Your assigned agent can help you identify any transactions where the award would not be available. All real estate commissions are negotiable. Other terms and conditions may apply. This is not a solicitation if you are already represented by a real estate broker. Please check with a program coordinator for details. Program terms and conditions are subject to change at any time without notice. Additional terms, conditions, and restrictions apply.
**Coldwell Banker Realty, which is owned and operated by an affiliate of Realogy Lead Management Services, Inc., provides this service to members of the Harvard University community. The services offered are available to Harvard University faculty, employees, students, and alumni. Harvard University and Harvard University Housing do not review or endorse any content and are not responsible for the site or the services provided by Realogy or Coldwell Banker Realty. The program cash back bonus is funded by a commission split negotiated by the University with Realogy. A portion of the commission split is given to the employee and a portion to Harvard University Housing, which manages the Real Estate Advantage Program for the University.
Through Our Preferred Mortgage Lenders
- One-on-one service to help you find the right loan.
- A variety of loan options – including first-time buyers, physicians, conventional loans, jumbo mortgages, and more.
- Reduced rates and/or closing costs.