Harvard University Housing (HUH) offers a broad range of housing and real estate services to the University’s graduate students, faculty, and employees. View our Admit Video to learn why living with us is a great way of making Harvard home.
A unique interdisciplinary program providing a "home away from home" for the Harvard community living in Harvard University Housing.
Harvard University Housing will be closed in observance of Presidents' Day on Monday, February 17. Offices will reopen at 9:00 a.m. on Tuesday, February 18, and housing and leasing activity will resume at that time.
HUH Residents: As HUH Property Management Offices also will be closed for the holiday, please contact the On-call Staff Center at 617-495-5560 for matters related to moving in, building access, lock-outs, and emergency maintenance requests that cannot wait until offices reopen.
Learn about the Harvard University Housing application process, discover the Graduate Commons Program, and ask questions of our experts.
All webinars begin at 12:30 PM, eastern time.
- February 27: Register at https://harvard.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_xMUcB9pPSY-1hGhU40IGag
- March 12: Register at https://harvard.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_tzZEmQ-KS3CkRTxnzTwD5g
- April 23: Register at https://harvard.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_0AAtK-osTuyNIYzXxhDuNA
- All available HU Housing apartments are posted on the Currently Available list. Please log in to the Applicant Portal to view the list and check back frequently as new options may be added at any time.
- Housing applications for the 2019-2020 rental season are still being accepted. Leases run through June 30, 2020. Click "Start an HU Housing Application" above to submit your form. Once approved, you can log in to the Applicant Portal to view our Currently Available listings.
- Search for private market listings or roommates. Roommates for a HU Housing apartment must meet eligibility requirements.