Cronkhite Center Parking & Transportation
- Harvard University Housing does not manage any parking facilities. Parking for residents is available, for a fee, through Harvard University Parking Services. For information, please go to www.parking.harvard.edu, call 617-496-7827, or visit the Campus Service Center. See www.campusservicecenter.harvard.edu for location and hours.
- Daily visitor permits for on-campus parking areas, based on availability, must be obtained in advance through HU Parking Services. University parking policies are strictly enforced at all times. Any vehicle illegally parked will be towed at the owner’s expense.
- Cambridge requires resident and visitor permits for on-street parking on most streets. Please visit www.cambridgema.gov/traffic or call 617-349-4700 for details.
The Harvard Shuttle provides safe, convenient, and reliable transportation throughout the Cambridge and Allston campuses. For information about Harvard Longwood Campus shuttles, please visit the Masco web site.
There are many options for going car-free while at Harvard:
- Harvard’s CommuterChoice Program provides information about public transportation, discounted Zipcar and Hubway annual memberships, and more. Zipcar and Hubway stations are located near several HUH properties.
- Additional information is available at www.cambridgema.gov/citysmart.