4-6 Mount Auburn Street Welcome Information
Welcome to Harvard University Housing. We're excited that you have chosen to live with us. Your building is part of the Mount Auburn Property Management Group and we are your point of contact for move-in, move-out, and anything related to your apartment or the property in general.
Meet the Property Management Team
l to r: Eric, Bryce, Joe, Harvey (front),Tony, Maura, Jimmy
HU Housing Contact Information
- Property Management Office: 8 Mount Auburn Street, Lower Level, Cambridge, MA 02138
- Office Hours: 8:00 AM—5 PM, Monday—Friday, except University holidays.
- Phone: 617-495-8340
- Email: email@example.com
- Area Manager: Anthony Pendenza
- Property Managers: Maura Petty
- Property Administrator: Bryce Ferber
- Property Operations Assistants: Joe Daley, Eric Erb, Harvey Garcia, and James Nee
- HUH Leasing: 617-495-1459 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rent Payment questions (HUH Accounts Receivable): 617-495-1612 or email@example.com
- Sustainable Community Program: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Graduate Commons Program
- Resident Portal
Important Things to Note
- As our primary method of communication with residents is by email, we ask that you take a moment to Login to the resident portal to enter a current email address. While there, please be sure that your emergency contact information is up-to-date.
- All Harvard affiliates are asked to sign up for the University's Emergency Notification System, messageme.
- Residents are expected to comply with the terms of their lease and the “Housing Policies and Procedures for Harvard University Housing Tenants” sent as part of the lease documents package.
- View information about planning your arrival at Harvard University Housing.
We look forward to getting to know you.
The Mount Auburn Group Property Management Team
Tony, Maura, Bryce, Joe, Eric, Harvey, and Jimmy