- Common Room
- Laundry Facilities
- Pet Policy
- Photos, Amenities, and Pricing
- Property and Bicycle Storage
A common room with television, VCR, and cable is available for residents’ use.
Apartments are equipped with a garbage disposal. Some disposals are activated by inserting the disposal cover (kitchen sink stopper) in the position specified in the directions on the handle of the disposal cover; others are activated by flipping the nearby wall switch. Disposals are not designed to process large amounts of peels (potato, carrot, and other types of foods with peels) and should not be used for fibrous foods (i.e., celery, corn cobs or husks).
- Coin-operated washers and dryers are available for use on the first floor of 252 Beacon Street. The laundry room is accessible with your apartment entry key.
- We request that these facilities not be used outside of the hours of 8:00 AM—10:00 PM, as, in many instances, occupied apartments are located directly above the laundry area.
- The laundry room is equipped with Mac-Gray’s Laundry View service, which allows you to check the real time availability of washers and dryers.
- Please be courteous and remove your laundry from machines promptly when washing or drying is complete.
Note: Machines may not be able to accommodate certain items. If you experience any problems with the machines, please report them to Mac-Gray Laundry, 1-800-622-4729. To reduce your laundry’s environmental impact, Mac-Gray recommends only washing full loads on the cold water cycle. See cleanandgreenvision.com for more sustainable laundry tips.
Pets are not allowed in Beckwith Circle, with the exception of fish in a 50-gallon or smaller aquarium.
- Each apartment has an assigned storage cage, located in the basement of 3 Beckwith Circle and 4 Beckwith Circle. Residents are required to supply locks.
- HUH does not recommend storage of valuables in the storage areas.
- We suggest the use of pallets in the basement storage areas.
- Storage is not allowed in the public hallways, stairwells, fire escapes, or near mechanical equipment in the basement. Items left in any public areas of the property may be removed and discarded or recycled without notice at the tenant’s expense.
- The bicycle room is located in 252 Beacon Street; it is accessible with your apartment entry key.
- Bicycles should not be left in hallways or attached to stairwell railings benches, entryway or gates. Bicycles found in hallways or attached to the foregoing may be removed and discarded by the Property Management staff without notice at the tenant’s expense.
- We require residents to register their bicycles with the Harvard University Police Department.
- HUH is not liable for water or any other damage to property or for loss or theft of property.