- A coin- and credit/debit card-operated washer and dryer are located in the basement.
- We request that these facilities not be used outside of the hours of 8:00 AM—10:00 PM, as occupied apartments are located adjacent to the laundry area.
- The laundry room is equipped with Mac-Gray’s Laundry View service, which allows you to check the real time availability of washers and dryers.
- Please be courteous and remove your laundry from machines promptly when washing or drying is complete.
Note: Machines may not be able to accommodate certain items. If you experience any problems with the machines, please report them to Mac-Gray Laundry, 1-800-622-4729. To reduce your laundry’s environmental impact, Mac-Gray recommends only washing full loads on the cold water cycle. See cleanandgreenvision.com for more sustainable laundry tips.
Pets are not allowed in 3 Sumner Road, with the exception of fish in a 50-gallon or smaller aquarium.
- Storage bins are available at 3 Sumner Road. HUH recommends the use of pallets in basement storage areas.
- HUH does not recommend storage of valuables in the storage areas and is not liable for water or any other damage to property or for loss or theft of property.
- Property Management staff may require access to your locked bin to make emergency repairs.
- Storage is not allowed in the public hallways, stairwells, fire escapes, or any other common area.
- Any items left outside of the storage area may be removed and discarded or recycled by the Property Management staff without notification, at the tenant’s expense.
- Bicycles may be stored in your apartment only.
- Bicycles should not be left in the basement, hallways, or attached to stairwell railings, benches, entryways, or gates. Bicycles found outside of your apartment or attached to the foregoing may be removed without notice at the owner’s expense.
- We require residents to register their bicycles with the Harvard University Police Department.