- Laundry Facilities
- Pet Policy
- Photos, Amenities, and Pricing
- Property and Bicycle Storage
- Your apartment is equipped with a garbage disposal.
- It is activated when you insert the disposal cover (kitchen sink stopper) in the position specified in the directions on the handle of the disposal cover.
- Disposals are not designed to process large amounts of peels (potato, carrot, and other types of foods with peels) and should not be used for fibrous foods (i.e., celery, corn cobs or husks).
This property features a working fireplace. Please read about proper use of your fireplace.
A washer and a dryer are provided. Note: Machines may not be able to accommodate certain items. If you experience any problems with the machines, please contact the Property Management Office. To reduce your laundry’s environmental impact, we recommend only washing full loads on the cold water cycle. See www.cleanandgreenvision.com for more sustainable laundry tips.
21 Robinson Street is designated as pet-friendly. Tenants have received required documents from the Leasing Office. Please click here for more information about pet-friendly policies.
- Storage for residents’ belongings is available in the basement of the building.
- HUH does not recommend storage of valuables in the storage area.
- We recommend the use of pallets in basement storage areas.
- Property should not be stored near or block the way to the mechanical or electrical equipment.
- There is a bike rack located behind 21 Robinson Street for use by the residents.
- Residents may also store bicycles in the basement of the building.
- HUH is not liable for water or any other damage to or loss of property.
- We require residents to register their bicycles with the Harvard University Police Department at www.hupd.harvard.edu.