Any contract made for phone service (landline or cellular) is between the resident and their service provider, not HUH.
- Landlines: Telephones must be connected to existing outlets, and residents are responsible for paying installation charges and monthly fees. To arrange for landline service: Contact Verizon (800-837-4966 or www.verizon.com).
- Cell phone service: Cell (mobile) phone service cannot be guaranteed in any apartment.
Cable Television, Satellite Dishes, and Antennas
- Cable television service is available through Comcast. For service, contact the Comcast representative for Peabody Terrace at 617-756-8870. Residents must be present to let technicians into the apartment and are responsible for paying installation charges and monthly fees. Consider ordering cable service in advance of your arrival; be aware that installation cannot take place until you are in residence.
- Satellite television dishes, aerials, or antennas may not be installed without prior written consent from HUH. If permitted, installation and removal must meet all requirements outlined on the required Satellite Dish and Antenna Lease Addendum. Please note that installation may not be possible in many apartments. Please contact the Property Management Office for further information.
- XFINITY wireless Internet access is available in Peabody Terrace apartments and in common spaces in the buildings.
- Login information and a password will be provided when you pick up your keys at the Property Management Office.
- Please email the Comcast Support Team or call them at 866-848-0281if you have questions about this service.
- Note that you will need to use VPN to connect to Harvard sites that require a Harvard IP address. Please call your school's helpdesk if you need assistance with your VPN login.