387 Western Avenue Telephones, Television, and Internet
Any contract made for phone service (landline or cellular) is between the resident and their service provider, not HUH.
- Cell phone service: Cell (mobile) phone service cannot be guaranteed in any apartment.
- Landlines: Telephones must be connected to existing outlets. Residents must be present to let technicians into the apartment and are responsible for paying installation charges and monthly fees.
Cable Television, Satellite Dishes, and Antennas
For service, contact the Comcast representative, 617-279-1958. Residents must be present to let technicians into the apartment and are responsible for paying installation charges and monthly fees. Satellite television dishes, aerials, or antennas may not be installed without prior written consent from HUH. If permitted, installation and removal must meet all requirements outlined on the required Satellite Dish and Antenna Lease Addendum. Installation may not be possible in many apartments. Please contact the Property Management Office for further information.
- XFINITY wireless Internet access is available in your apartment and in all common spaces in the building.
- Login information and a password will be provided when you pick up your keys at the Property Management Office.
- Please email the Comcast Support Team or call them at 866-848-0281 if you have questions about this service.
- Note that you will need to use VPN to connect to Harvard sites that require a Harvard IP address. Please call your school's helpdesk if you need assistance with your VPN login.