- Children's Playroom
- Common Room
- Laundry Facilities
- Pet Policy
- Photos, Amenities, & Pricing
- Property and Bicycle Storage
- Site Plan
- Study Rooms
- Vending Machines
Residents of Peabody Terrace with children up to eight years of age are eligible to participate in the property's Children’s Playroom program.
- The playroom is membership-based, with membership terms running from July-December and January–June.
- Spaces are limited.
- Membership requirements include biannual membership fees (per semester), deposit, and collective cleaning responsibilities.
- All playroom memberships are contingent upon members maintaining good standing. Failure to comply with the playroom policies and procedures may result in membership termination.
- Please contact email@example.com for more information about the playroom.
Peabody Terrace residents may reserve the Common Room for private events.
Apartments at this complex are equipped with a garbage disposal. Disposals are activated either by inserting the disposal cover (kitchen sink stopper) in the position specified in the directions on the handle of the disposal cover or by flipping the nearby wall switch. Disposals are not designed to process large amounts of food and should not be used for rice or fibrous foods (i.e., celery, carrots, potatoes, and other types of foods with peels).
- Laundry rooms are located beside the Property Management Office in Entry 9, on the 21st floor of Entry 11 and Entry 24, and on the 1st floor of Entry 2. Click the links to check the real time availability of washers and dryers.
- Hours are 8:00 AM—11:30 PM. Laundry rooms are accessible with your Harvard ID. Please bring your Harvard ID to the Management Office to be programmed for access.
- Please be courteous and remove your laundry from machines promptly when washing or drying is complete.
- NOTE: Machines may not be able to accommodate certain items. If you experience any problems with the machines, please report them to Mac-Gray Laundry at www.macgray.com or call 800-622-4729.
- To reduce your laundry’s environmental impact, Mac-Gray recommends only washing full loads on the cold water cycle. See www.cleanandgreenvision.com for more sustainable laundry tips.
- Machines operate by coin, credit card, or debit card. Please call Change Point at 877-231-3537 if you experience problems using your credit or debit card.
Pets are not allowed in Peabody Terrace, with the exception of fish in a 50-gallon or smaller aquarium.
- No property storage is available at Peabody Terrace. Please search online for local storage companies.
- Stroller storage rooms are located in the lobbies of Building 11 and Building 24.
- Harvard University Housing is not liable for water or any other damage to or loss of property.
- Bicycle storage is available in the Peabody Terrace garage. Please stop by theProperty Management Office during regular office hours to program your Harvard ID for garage access and to obtain a sticker.
- Bicycles should not be left in hallways or attached to stairwell railings, benches, entryways or gates. Bicycles left in hallways or attached to the foregoing will be removed without notice at the owner’s expense.
- We require residents to register their bicycles with the Harvard University Police Department.
Peabody Terrace has three study rooms open to current residents for individual or group study 24 hours a day, seven days a week. The rooms are located on the 21st floor of Entries 2, 11 and 24. They are equipped with large video display screens for group presentation work, quiet areas, and a study break area. These rooms are intended for study use only and should not be considered social or lounge space. Residents looking for a private lounge space for an event are welcome to reserve the Graduate Commons Program Common Room for a small fee.
To gain access to the study rooms, residents must first visit the Management Office to have their swipe cards programmed and read/sign the study room reminders.
Note: Children are not allowed in the study rooms. Current PT Residents looking for a playroom space for their children can join the Peabody Terrace Playroom.
Soda and snack vending machines are available outside the Property Management Office.