Recycling and Trash Disposal
Use the recycling setup in your trash room for your everyday recycling. To help maintain a clean and effective system, please:
- Remove all food residue and liquids (to avoid odor issues) as well as Styrofoam and plastic wrappings/liners (not recyclable) from all containers and boxes.
- Flatten items the best you can to maximize space.
- Empty your recycling loose or in a paper bag. Do not use plastic bags to dispose of your recycling – they are not recyclable and contaminate the recycling.
Note: small cardboard boxes can be flattened and left next to the recycling bag.
- Please use the dedicated outdoor area for recycling large cardboard boxes and other oversized and heavy items such as laundry baskets and books. It is located next to the parking garage across from SFP Entry 2.
Recycling On the Go
- To make it easy to recycle on the go, we have installed a number of Big Belly recyclers on the property. Please enjoy the convenience of these bins, but use your building’s main recycling setup to discard your household items.
Regular household trash that cannot be recycled should be disposed of as follows:
- Tower Residents: Use the trash room on your floor. It is the first door on the left as you walk past the elevators on your right. (#100A - #1500A, depending on your floor).
- Bridge Residents: Use the tower trash room on your floor or trash room #’s 610F, 710F, or 810F.
- Court Residents (floor 1): Use trash room #131C located next to the elevator in the Court south main lobby.
- Court Residents (floors 2-5): Use the trash rooms located across from the elevator lobbies at the end of each Court (#’s 260D, 360D, 460D, 560D or 230B, 330B, 430B, 530B).