- Common Room
- Courtyard Policies
- Fitness Room
- Laundry Facilities
- Pet Policy
- Photos, Amenities, and Pricing
- Property and Bicycle Storage
- Vending Machines
- Harvard @ Trilogy residents may reserve the Common Room for private events.
The courtyard, which is open daily until 10:00 PM, is for the enjoyment of both Harvard at Trilogy and Fenway Triangle Trilogy residents. Pets, smoking, and any type of grills are not allowed in this area. If you witness any of the foregoing, notify the Property Management Office and the Trilogy Concierge Desk.
Your apartment is equipped with a garbage disposal that is activated by flipping the nearby wall switch. Disposals are not designed to process large amounts of food and should not be used for fibrous foods (i.e., celery, carrots, potatoes, and other types of foods with peels).
The fitness room is located on the 2nd floor on the right side of the lobby after the laundry facility and is available for use by Harvard at Trilogy residents only. The facilities may be used from 6:00 AM to 11:00 PM, except from 10:00 AM to 11:00 AM on Wednesdays when the room and equipment are being cleaned. You must sign a waiver before your swipe card can be activated to grant you access to the room. For further information and to complete a waiver, please visit the Property Management Office during regular business hours.
- Washers and dryers are available in the laundry room located on the second floor of the building. Machines operate by coin or by Crimson Cash.
- The laundry room is equipped with Mac-Gray’s Laundry View service, which allows you to check the real time availability of washers and dryers.
- Please be courteous and remove your laundry from machines promptly when washing or drying is complete. Items left in this area for three consecutive days will be removed from the property.
- If you experience any problems with the machines, please contact the service provider, Mac-Gray Laundry (800-622-4729). To check realtime availability of washer/dryers, please utilize Mac-Gray’s Laundry View service.
- To reduce your laundry’s environmental impact, Mac-Gray recommends only washing full loads on the cold water cycle. See www.cleanandgreenvision.com for more sustainable laundry tips.
- NOTE: Machines may not be able to accommodate certain items.
Pets are not allowed in Harvard@Trilogy, with the exception of fish in a 50-gallon or smaller aquarium.
Property storage is not available at this complex. Please search online for other storage options.
- Bicycle storage is located in the public garage, which is managed by Standard Parking. Residents wishing to store their bikes in the garage must fill out a registration form before they are issued a permit and decal. Please note that Standard Parking will remove bikes that are not properly registered.
- HUH is not liable for any damage or loss of property. Bicycles must not be left in hallways or attached to stairwell railings, benches, entryways, or gates. Bicycles found in hallways or attached to the foregoing will be removed without notice at the owner’s expense.
Soda and snack vending machines are available in the laundry room, which is located on the second floor.