Please report maintenance issues as soon as they occur, whether in your room or a common space.
Regular Maintenance Requests
Please call the office at 617-495-1252 during regular office hours or submit your request online by clicking “Resident Login” at www.huhousing.harvard.edu and then clicking “Work Order” in the left-hand menu bar. NOTE: Requests and emails submitted outside regular office hours will be reviewed the next business day. You will receive email confirmation when the work request has been generated and will be able to view additional information on line by following the login instructions above.
- Daytime Emergency Repairs: Please visit the Property Management Office in Room 100 or call 617-495-1252 to report the problem.
- After Hours Emergency Repairs: Call the on-duty Resident Advisor at 617-312-7112. If you are unable to get in touch with the RA on duty, you should call the Property Management Office at 617-495-1252. You will get a message to press “0”, which will connect you to the Operations Center. An operator will take your information and then page on-call personnel to assist you.
Please remember to take your key and HUID with you when you leave your room.
- Lockouts during regular office hours: If you are locked out of your room during office hours, please call or come to the Property Management Office. A member of the office staff will let you back into your room, provided you can show proof of residency.
- Lockouts after office hours: Call the on-duty Resident Advisor at 617-312-7112. If the Resident Advisor is not available, call the office at 617-495-1252. You will get a message to press “0”, which will connect you to the Operations Center. Explain that you are locked out of your room and provide your telephone number, building, and room number. An arrangement will be made for you to meet our on-call personnel.
- Replacement keys: Replacements for lost keys may be purchased for $5.00 each during office hours only. You may not purchase extra keys. Note: One business day is required to make new keys.