AMENITIES & FEATURES
- Non-smoking property
- Graduate Commons Program
- Children’s outdoor play area
- Pet friendly (some apartments)
- Accessible units available
- Additional storage is limited
- Bicycle storage
- Washer/dryer in some apartments
- Laundry room
- Cable ready
- Kitchens include gas or electric stove, dishwasher in some apartments, disposal in some apartments, and refrigerator
- Forced hot air heat
- Smoke detectors
- Wood, linoleum, carpet (some) flooring
- Heat, hot and cold water, sewer, and electricity included in the rent
Harvard University Housing does not manage any parking facilities. Parking for residents is available, for a fee, through Harvard University Parking Services. Residents of Holden Green are eligible for special parking rates in the Holden Green lot, if spaces are available. Visit the Parking Office web site; call 617-496-7827; or visit the Campus Service Center for more information.
Learn about resident and visitor parking restrictions by visiting the City of Cambridge parking web site.
Harvard University Housing's furnished apartments do not include linens, dishes, pots/pans, or cutlery. Furnishings differ by unit size and type. Please view our list of furnished units for more information.
Harvard University Housing is dedicated to continually fostering a community of sustainability by improving the efficiency of its buildings and providing residents with the tools and resources to reduce energy and conserve resources.