Cronkhite Graduate Center, a residence hall, is Harvard University Housing's most cost-effective living option. Units are single occupancy (roommates not permitted) and residents share common baths and common kitchens.
Beginning June 1, 2015, Cronkhite Graduate Center housing and meal contracts will run year-round. Contract start dates for the upcoming year will vary and will end June 30, 2016.
Please note that a meal plan is mandatory for all Cronkhite residents. Meal plan contracts run concurrently with housing contracts. The meal plan for June 1, 2015 - June 30, 2016 will be $6,277. The cost is pro-rated based on the actual length of the contract.
During the View and Select Window period, Cronkhite is open to full-time Harvard GSAS, GSD, GSE, HDS, and HKS graduate degree candidates; after the View and Select Window period, it is open to full-time degree candidates at all Harvard graduate schools (except Harvard Extension School).
Learn more by viewing the following documents:
- 2015-2016 Residence Hall Policies and Procedures for Cronkhite Graduate Center
- 2015-2016 Sample Cronkhite Graduate Center Residence Hall Contract
- 2014-2015 Cronkhite Welcome booklet (2015-2016 update coming soon)
- Coming Soon - Cronkhite Sublet Kit (note that sublet policies at Cronkhite differ from those at other properties.)
The 2013 renovation of Cronkhite achieved LEED Gold certification from the US Green Building Council. The project was designed to support Harvard's commitment to sustainability and its goal of operating healthier and more efficient buildings.
|Radcliffe Institute For Advanced Study||0.1 Miles||2 Minute Walk|
|Harvard Graduate School Of Education||0.1 Miles||2 Minute Walk|
|Harvard Law School||0.3 Miles||6 Minute Walk|
|Harvard Kennedy School||0.3 Miles||7 Minute Walk|
|Graduate School Of Arts & Sciences||0.3 Miles||7 Minute Walk|
|Harvard College||0.3 Miles||7 Minute Walk|
|School Of Engineering And Applied Sci...||0.4 Miles||9 Minute Walk|
|Graduate School Of Design||0.5 Miles||10 Minute Walk|
|Harvard Divinity School||0.7 Miles||14 Minute Walk|
|Harvard Business School||0.7 Miles||14 Minute Walk|
Yes, it does. A small number at:
- 10 Akron Street
- Harvard @ Trilogy
- 4-6 Mount Auburn Street
- Peabody Terrace
- All Cronkhite Graduate Center units
- All apartments in 1306 Massachusetts Avenue, 20-20A Prescott Street, 22-24 Prescott Street, 65 Mt. Auburn Street, and 8 Plympton Street
See a list of all furnished units