Harvard and affiliated hospital faculty, staff, and retirees are invited to attend a free seminar or desktop webinar.
Buying a primary residence - Topics include:
- How much can I really afford to pay and what type of mortgage makes the most sense?
- What is a Purchase and Sale Agreement?
- How does the process, from offer to acceptance to closing, work?
Investment Property/Second Home Seminar – Topics include:
- Pros and cons of investing in a multi-family property
- Pros and cons of being a landlord
- What qualifies as a second home?
- Examples of tax savings
- How to determine the best real estate investment for you?
Selling a home - Topics include:
- How do I price my home to be competitive?
- What happens if the buyer’s loan is not approved by the lender?
- What technologies are available to expose my property to potential buyers?
Learn more by attending one of the sessions below. Please click on the Register link in the Location section to sign up. Internet log-in and phone dial-in instructions will be provided to webinar registrants prior to the webinar date.
- Seminar and webinar questions: Call Sarah de Melo at 617-495-9324 or email
- Harvard University Employees Credit Union (HUECU) seminar questions: Call Melissa Speer at 617-448-0315 or email.
Upcoming Seminars and Webinars
|TYPE OF SEMINAR||DATE||TIME||LOCATION|
June 7, 2017
June 8, 2017
104 Mt. Auburn Street
4th Floor, Conference Room A
June 13, 2017
Richard A. and Susan F.
Smith Campus Center
(formerly Holyoke Center)
1350 Mass. AVe., Room 869
July 12, 2017