- No smoking
- No pets
- Maximum of 8 overnight guests
Length of Stay
- Weekly rentals run from Sunday at 4 pm until the following Sunday at 10 am*
- Weekend rentals run from Friday at 9 am until Sunday at 4 pm*
- Daily rentals run from 8 am to 6 pm*
*Note: Check-in and check-out times are subject to change and will be confirmed at the time of rental.
- Upon confirmation of your reservation request, a non-refundable rental deposit is required ($500 for weekly rentals; $250 for weekend rentals). If you cancel your reservation, your rental deposit will be forfeited.
- Harvard University Housing (HUH) must receive the balance of the rent no later than 30 days in advance of your rental start date. If not, your rental deposit will be forfeited and the house will be rented to another party.
- There is a $350 non-refundable payment due upon signing for daily rentals.
- Reservations cancelled within 30 days of the start date will be charged the full rent.
- A security deposit, in the form of a check made out to Harvard University Housing, is required upon key pick up.
- Security deposits are $250 for weekly rentals and $100 for weekend and retreat rentals.
- The security deposit will be refunded when the key is returned, less the cost of any damage.
Key pick-up and Return
- Key pick-up should be arranged with Tracy Coleman for a mutually agreeable time. Keys should be returned to Smith Campus Center (formerly Holyoke Center), Room 827 the day after your stay ends. Please include your name with the keys when dropping them off. Security deposits will be settled after keys are returned.
Check-in and Check-out
- Check-in and check-out times, shown above, must be strictly observed to enable the cleaning company time to prepare for the next guests.